Same great Black Gold Adhesive, just smaller! 5g sized instead of 10g sized
First Adhesive that's not fussy to humidity or temperature. No humidifier needed an industry first! You will never need another adhesive ever!
Great for Classic, Russian Volume and Mega Volume Lashes
- *Stays fresh for 1 hour before needing replacing
- 8 Week holding / retention power (3 week refills)
- Setting: Immediately .05-2 second dry time
- No fumes - low fumes
- Strong flexible hold
- A must with this adhesive is to use a professional lash shampoo, no concentrates. The client should shampoo 2 times for new sets and 1 time within the hour before the appointment for refills, they should also be maintaining a shampoo routine at home. Clients should wash every 2nd day for oily skin, and every 3 days for normal skin.
- Use with the our premium primer, our primer is unique as it will remove oil, proteins, and makeup from the lashes to secure a strong lasting bond and set up the natural lashes for the adhesive.
- If you have trouble using the adhesive to its optimal level please consult the FAQ below or contact us via email at LethalLashes@outlook.com we do not suggest posting threads in lash groups to try and figure out how to use this adhesive correctly always directly contact us so we can give you sound advice!
******* Please read: * Do not order in the summer months, with all adhesive on the market its suggested to order enough in spring (cool months) to get you through the summer (hot months) otherwise this can cause it to be thick. * If your adhesive is thick then it is compromised due to heat during shipping, or inproperly storaging it, or its time to get a new bottle. Adhesive leaves our facility fresh and uncompromised, you are resposible for it once its been purchased.
- *No Lash baths, If you are lash bathing and begin to have retention problems we suggest you stop. *Must use a professional grade primer, no saline, witch hazel etc. *
- Our adhesive needs to breathe do not store it in air tight containers, rice, drawers, bags etc. this is why it is not packaged as it would destroy it.
- * Do not use jade stones or glass, this is for old school adhesive, using that with Black Gold will make it flat and cure fast. We suggest glue rings, or wells only
- *Lethal Lashes is not responsible for the way in which you use, or care for the adhesive or any damage that may occur resulting in the misuse or failure to adhere to our instruction.
- **We highly recommendyou use a mask with any lash adhesive at all times, we have the proper mask for lashing to protect your lungs, and nose. Contact your countries requirements for proper PPE, and approved respirator. Dust masks which are commonly used are not sufficient protection.
- FAQ -
- Storage: Room temp
- Shake no more than 10-15 seconds
- Opened 2-3 months we would rather you go by the consistency in the bottle if it gets stringy or thick its time to replace it
- Unopenedup to a year
- Consistency: thin and watery
- Dry Time: .05 - 1-2 Seconds
- Fume:none - low
- Applying: flip bottle completely upside down press to release the drops, release pressure on the bottle to stop the drops, then flip it completely upright, inspect the lid and nozzle for adhesive and wipe clean with a nozzle wipe or prep brush, we suggest using a glue ring, dip in and come straight out slowly, you should see zero adhesive on the lash, then place. No painting, wiping or adhesive bubbles.
- Lashes Slipping Off?
1.Make sure the lashes have been shampooed throughly with a professional grade shampoo no concentrates, then the client should focuse on the base and eyelids.
2.Did the client wear mascara prior to the new set? if its not made for lash extensions then it will cause slippage even when the black has been removed, the mascara leaves an invisble coating behind, that does not completely get removed even with shampooing.
3.Refer to the FAQ above
4.If there is too much play or hesistation the lash maybe dry or semi dry by the time you get it on it may stick for today but fall off in the next few days
5. If you have had problems with mulitpule adhesives maybe its time to have a master tech take a look at your work and lash procedure.
If you are open to troubleshooting our customer service is avaliable to help you!
Humidity & Temp: Yes its true you do not need to worry about the humidity or the temperature. The adhesive through testing works great in any enviroment the only time temperature plays a role is if its in direct sunlight or 28+ degrees as it may become compromised.
If you require assistance with usage or retention issues our customer service will be happy to help you, we will treat you with kindness and honest, in support of this please be respectful as we have zero tolerance for and will not respond to rude or agressive communications, we are happy to assist and direct you to getting the best retention possible.
top of page
bottom of page